FINMETRIX is a risk-management company subject to the Autorité des Marchés Financiers ( AMF) regulations. The primary objectives of these regulations are to protect clients and preserve financial market integrity.
The Relationship Disclosure Document and Agreements (pdf) This link will open up a new window and includes the following:
- Terms of the relationship between FINMETRIX and its client.
- Description of products and services.
- Description of the account activity documents the client will receive.
- Protection of personal information.
- Handling of complaints.
- General Account Agreement and specific agreements.
- Statement of Principles on Conflicts of Interest.
- Notice: options and futures trading.
You may contact a FINMETRIX derivatives portfolio manager for all questions regarding the content of this document.
FINMETRIX representatives must divulge to their employer any and all reasonable situations that might impair their ability to provide objective and impartial advice or that could impact their ability to fulfil their obligations towards their employers.
Thank you. Please do not hesitate to contact us.